Stav brings more than 10 years of experience in cybersecurity consulting, risk management, data protection, compliance, and physical security.
Stav is a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), he holds a B.A. degree in Economics and accounting from Bar-Ilan University and an Msc in information systems management from Tel-Aviv University.
- Strong understanding of organisations’ business ecosystems and how to leverage information security solutions to serve companies’ business objectives
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise and start-up security threat landscape, security principles, and compliance risks, with a special focus on the gaming and fintech industries.
- Global experience in conducting information security risk assessments/privacy impact assessments /data protection and security awareness programs/ data mapping exercises. Conducted more than 100 evaluation programs.
- Leading high-performance teams during complex client engagements requiring high tolerance for ambiguity. Lead more than 200 engagements for both FTSE 250 clients, and start-up companies.
- Consulting experience includes – Cybersecurity risk, data protection and GDPR, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls, ISO27001/ UKGC readiness programs support and audits, hand-on experience and knowledge of web application and network hacking techniques