The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) has published a new football betting app, titled GoalX, by which users can watch and bet on football matches on their mobile phones. The app will also stream in live statistics and other important real-time information.
GoalX has standard features of all betting platforms:
- Eligibility of use for Hong Kong citizens above the age of 18.
- Logging in via biometric authentication
- Option to use the HKJC eWallet function
- Automatic displays of all betting options and expected dividends.
- Free live streaming of matches
- Real-time streaming of football stats and commentaries.
Richard Cheung, HKJC Executive Director, Customer and International Business Development, said: “GoalX is the new addition to our suite of customer digital experience platforms. It aims to address unmet customer needs in the current classic 3-in-1 app in terms of rich and live football information, easier to make transactions as well as biometric login, eWallet and funds transfer in one application.”