New CMO and Head of HR join innovative supplier following CPO and CTO appointments in April and June
iSoftBet is preparing for a phase of significant expansion in 2021 by further bolstering its senior management team with the appointment of a new Chief Marketing Officer and Head of HR – just months after hiring a Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Officer.
Former Microsoft and Vodafone marketing and communications executive Virginie Luce has joined the leading online and mobile casino content provider as CMO, while ex Betsson HR Business Partner Lead Anne Muscat Scerri has joined as Head of Human Resources.
iSoftBet began to reshape its management team earlier this year with former Betsson Head of Data Science & BI, Andrew Bonnici promoted to CPO in April, and experienced technology transformation expert Neal Garman, formerly of Helios Towers and MoneySuperMarket, joining as CTO in June.
The two latest appointments mark a bumper year for the business with several landmarks achieved including:
- Launching 18 new games, including six Megaways
- Customising more than 90 table games as bespoke products
- Integrating 60 game partners and offering more than 4,000 games, available through iSoftBet’s advanced GAP aggregation platform
- Serving more than 300 operators, reaching over 1,000 branded websites
- Licensed in 18 regulated markets including launching in Colombia in 2020
- Expanding the business to five office locations, with more than 300 employees
Nir Elbaz, CEO, iSoftBet, said the company strongly believes in talent being at the core of the company’s success: “Our new hires and recruitment strategy are testament to iSoftBet’s commitment to the iGaming industry in delivering innovative and compelling products and services, not only to serve our partners but also to entertain consumers.
“We can only achieve this by having the best people onboard, throughout the entire organisation, and I’m delighted with the talented individuals we have welcomed in the last few months. This will further strengthen the business and enable us to achieve even greater things in 2021.”
iSoftBet is a leader in compliance, licensed in 18 regulated markets worldwide, providing brands with the highest quality casino games and maximum speed to market.