The third Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetup will take place between 25-26 August, and will focus on North and Latin America.
The #hipthers are ready to take on the second part of the year and continue the conference streak in the Americas.
After successfully hosting the first two Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups and the recent Gaming Summit North America & Gaming Summit Latin American, the team is heavily involved in the upcoming Gaming Americas Q3 Meetup and the planning of the Q4 Meetup that will be part of the Hipther Festival XXI.
Day 1 (25 August) will focus on the Latin American market while Day 2 (26 August) will focus on the North American region. See more details here
The meetup series already has +3000 participants registered and we look forward to doubling the number by the end of 2021.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register for free here.
Zoltán Tűndik, Co-founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency, said: “We are very proud about our meetup and summit series in North and Latin America. They complete our list of conferences in Europe and combine the industry expertise from three continents. Besides the Q3 Meetup, we are already working hard on the Q4 Meetup and also looking to bring a new yearly conference in the mix. Watch this space for more announcements!”
Based on the recent movements in North and Latin America, the meetup promises to shed light on some of the latest updates such as:
- The House Bill 4308 has been proposed by Luis Correa of California and John Katno of New York
- The agreement signed by Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers and the Oneida Nation
- The arrival of single-event sports betting across Canada as the Senate successfully passed Bill C-218
- Proposals by the National Regeneration Movement (Morena) for an update to the federal gambling law in Mexico
- …and many more
You can view the full recordings of the Q1, Q2 meetups on the following links:
- Q1 recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm_COqFo5Y
- Q2 recordings (LATAM): https://youtu.be/bG1zIx_MZpY
- Q2 recording (North America): https://youtu.be/u_MPU8Nvh9M
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf