Tiny Lands by Hyper Three Studio a passionate game and animation studio from Barcelona, Spain has won the weekly voting on Game Development World Championship Fan Favourite category for the Relaxing Games Week. The game is planned to release on Steam in Q4 2020.
Hyper Three Studio describes Tiny Lands as “A relaxing low poly isometric game where you have to find the differences in 3D and experience a beautiful environment.”
Hyper Three Studio continues to second round in the Fan Favourite category of the GDWC – Game Development World Championship. They will go head to head with other weekly vote winners in the final voting event at the end of the GDWC 2020 season.
This week the runners up were:
2nd place: Lost Memories by G&M Studios, Lebanon
3rd place: Alula by Miracle Tea, UK
The Rest of the Nominees in alphabetical order:
– Pictura by ASoloGameDev, Canada
– Playne by Krish Shrikumar, Scotland
– Synestia by Fireside Studio, USA
The GDWC team congratulates the winners and sends thanks to all Nominees and voters. The weekly votes take place each week, from Monday to Saturday and there are always six new exciting games to check out and vote for. This week’s vote is already live on the event website at thegdwc.com.
This week’s voting theme is Platformer Games and the Nominees are:
– Deep the Game by Goricina Productions, Croatia
– Fat Bear Week by Team Fat Bears, Finland
– Neko Ghost, Jump! Prologue by Burgos Games, USA
– Ninjapple by Gamebringer, France
– Saving Mr. Sparkles by Leander Nieuwenstein, Germany
– Spinch by Queen Bee Games, Canada